Office 365 combines the flexibility of a cloud-based solution with the familiarity of popular applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It’s a great choice for modern businesses, especially if you have staff who are field-based or work remotely. Your team can collaborate from any location, increasing work efficiency and productivity, and reducing travel costs.
Why Choose Office 365?
Your business could benefit from using Office 365 in a number of ways. These include:
- Tailored plans to suit different business types, sizes and requirements
- Licensing for up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 phones and 5 tablets per user (see below)
- Easy access, editing and sharing of files and documents
- Shared notebooks to help your team stay organised and up to date
- The flexibility to work wherever you like, using your preferred device
- Mobile apps that work with Windows, Apple and Android devices
- The latest apps and updates as soon as they’re released
- Secure document storage and sharing with OneDrive
- 24/7 technical support, online or on the phone
- FastTrack deployment support, so you can add 50+ users at no extra cost
Save money with ‘by user’ licensing
Choosing Office 365 over traditional solutions such as Office 2016 could save you money. That’s because the licensing is priced ‘by user’ rather than ‘by device’. So if your employees use a desktop, laptop and tablet, you’ll only need one licence for each team member.
Choosing an Office 365 plan
There are several Office 365 plans available. The right plan for you will depend on a range of factors, including:
- How many people work within your organisation
- Whether your staff use desktops, mobile devices or both
- Your email, security, storage and telephony requirements
- The software used by different staff and departments
You’ll find detailed information about the various plans in our Office 365 blog article.
Find out more
For more information about Office 365, please get in touch. Our experienced team can help you decide which plan is best suited to your business and IT requirements. Call us today on 0800 689 1468 or email email@example.com.